Adult Degree Completion
A Bachelor's Degree for working adults.
Our Adult Degree Completion Program is designed for adults who want to begin or complete an undergraduate degree while balancing their family and career responsibilities.
Figuring out how to get your bachelor’s degree can be a full-time job. Especially when you already have a full-time job. We make it easy. Complete a competitive bachelor’s degree while meeting your family and career responsibilities with our Management BA.
Our Management major focuses on organizations—their design, function, management, behavior and growth. You will learn how to lead and motivate teams, formulate organizational strategies as well as promote integrity and great customer service.
- Affordable tuition and financial aid available to those who qualify
- Weekday evening classes and flexible schedule
- Small class sizes
- Personalized attention from faculty
- Credit for life and work experiences
- Convenient location in San Rafael, 12 miles north of San Francisco
Possible Career Paths
- Business Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Operations
- Financial Controller
- Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Information Technology for Managers
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Organizational Behavior and Structures
- Business Communication: A Cross-Cultural Perspective
- Marketing for Managers
Questions? Contact Maria Upmeyer, Associate Director, Undergraduate Admissions, at 415.257.1307 or firstname.lastname@example.org