- Business Statistics and Data Analytics
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management for Value Creation
Academic & Professional Accomplishments
- PhD, Marketing and International Business, Michigan State University
- MBA, Marketing, Eastern Michigan University
- BBA, Business Administration, Keimyung University
Positions Held/Visiting Positions
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, Barowsky School of Business, Dominican University of California, 2014-Present
- Instructor, Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University, 2010-2014
Selected Papers & Publications
- JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
- Chang Seob Yeo and Roger J. Calantone (2015), “Consumer Price Information Processing Differences in Response to Firm Pricing: Remembering Versus Reasoning,” Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 9 (3), 31 – 72.
- Chang Seob Yeo and Vafa Saboori-Deilami (2015), “Strategic Stance of the Firm of the New Product Performance: A Resource Advantage Theory Perspective,” Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 9 (3), 103 – 124.
- Hoppner, Jessica J., David A. Griffith, and ChangSeob Yeo (2014), “The Intertwined Relationships of Power, Justice, and Dependence,” European Journal of Marketing, 48(9/10), 1690–1708.
- Griffith, David A., Hannah S. Lee, ChangSeob Yeo and Roger Calantone (2014), “Marketing Process Adaptation: Antecedent Factors and New Product Performance Implications in Export Markets,” International Marketing Review, 31(3), 308–334.
- CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
- Vafa Saboori, ChangSeob Yeo, et al. (2016), “Effect of Value Analysis Teams and Reducing the Cost of Implantable Medical Devices”, Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference, Austin, Texas.
- ChangSeob Yeo and Roger J. Calantone (2015), “Consumer Price Information Processing Differences in Response to Firm Pricing: Remembering Versus Reasoning”, AABI GA Meeting and an International Conference on “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, Daegu, Korea.