- MBA Organizational Behavior and Executive Communication
- Leadership & Change
- Leadership & Teams in Orgs
Academic & Professional Accomplishments
- Ph.D. Emory University, Goizueta Business School – Organization & Management
- B.A. University of California, Berkeley – Psychology and Music (2012)
Selected Papers & Publications
- Lee, S., Williams, M. J. (2017). Sounds of leadership? A mismatch between Asian Americans' communication style and U.S. norms. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2017(1).
- Bianchi, E., Hall, E., Lee, S. (2018). Reexamining the link between economic downturns and racial antipathy: Attitudinal and cultural evidence that prejudice against Blacks rises in recessions. Psychological Science, 29(10), 1584–1597.
Honors & Awards
- • Invitation from Provost for Dinner & Dialogue Event (1 of 12 students from across entire graduate school), Emory University (2018)
- • Nominated for Outstanding Graduate Student in Diversity – video interview featured on Emory University’s Laney Graduate School website and social media platforms (2018)
- • Selected Ambassador, Emory Diversifying Graduate Education (2018)
- • Sheth Fellowship – awarded $1,000 for academic excellence in comprehensive exams (2016)
- • President, PsiChi Honors Society UC Berkeley Chapter (2011-2012)