- Global Business Environment
- Information Technology & Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior and Executive Communications
- Global Supply Chain and Sustainable Operations
Academic & Professional Accomplishments
- PhD, Manufacturing and Technology Management University of Toledo, 2015
- MBA, Strategic Management, Tehran M.U.T. University, Iran, 2008
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Tehran K.N.T. University of Technology, Iran, 1998
Positions Held/Visiting Positions
- Assistant Professor of Management, Barowsky School of Business, Dominican University of California, 2014-Present
- Instructor, Teaching Assistant, and Research Assistant, University of Toledo, 2009-2014
- Project Lead Engineer, Nargan Engineers Company, Iran, 2003-2009
- Sales Engineer and HVAC Systems Designer, Saraval Corporation, Iran, 1998-2003
Selected Papers & Publications
- Yeo, C.S., & Saboori-Deilami, V. (2015). Effects of the Strategic Stance of the Firm on the New Product Performance: A Resource Advantage Theory Perspective. Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 9(3), pp. 103-123.
- Dobrzykowski, David, Saboori-Deilami, V, Paul Hong, and Seung-Chul Kim. "A structured analysis of operations and supply chain management research in healthcare 1982–2011." International Journal of Production Economics 147 (2014): pp. 514-530.
- Ariss, Sonny S., and Saboori-Deilami, V. "An integrated framework for the study of organizational innovation." International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management 9, no. 01 (2012): pp. 1250003-1-1250003-26
- CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Yeo, C.S., Kunathur A. (2016), Effect of Value Analysis Teams on Reducing the Cost of Implantable Medical Devices, 47th Annual Meeting of Decision Sciences Institute, Austin, TX, USA
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Kunathur A. (2016), Centrality Of Surgeons In Purchasing Orthopedic And Cardiac Implants, 45th Annual Meeting of Western Decision Sciences Institute, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Saboori-Deilami, V. (2015). Effect of Standardization on Efficiency of Hospitals for Purchasing Implantable Medical Devices. Decision Sciences Institute 46th Annual Meeting. Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Saboori-Deilami, V. (2015). Hospital Dilemma in Purchasing Implants. South West Decision Sciences Institute 46th Annual Meeting. Houston, Texas, USA.
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Vonderembse M. A., Modi, S. B., Dobrzykowski, D. D. (2013). Exploring Hospital Purchasing for Physician Preference Items. Decision Sciences Institute 44th Annual Meeting. Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Vonderembse M. A., Modi, S. B., Dobrzykowski, D. D. (2013). Hospital Purchasing for Implantable Medical Devices: A Triadic View. 6th Global Supply Chain Management Conference. Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Callaway, S. K., (2012). Downloading Music: A Disruptive Innovation examined by Technology Acceptance Model. Decision Sciences Institute 2012 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Dobrzykowski, D. D., Hong, P., Kim, S., Saboori-Deilami, V. (2012). Supply Chain research in healthcare: a literature review and research directions. The 5th International Supply Chain Management Symposium and Workshop Secretariat. Tokyo, Japan.
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Barowsky School of Business, Dominican University of California, 2016